Ready, steady, Malta!
From sporty treasure hunts to elegant galas, this seminar is an explosion of good humour. Come unite thanks to some fun activities that will fill your eyes and mouths during a seminar in Malta!
- Welcome at the airport in the early afternoon
- Transfer to hotel, welcome drink and check in.
- Transfer to the capital Valletta, city which succeed to keep its startling beauty, and offers an impressive concentration of historic sites
- Afternoon Activity: Treasure Hunt in Valletta!
- After a briefing, each team will have a name and receive a bag containing: a digital camera, a map of Malta, a pen and a folder with the program of the treasure hunt and the rules.
- To score points, teams must answer questions relating to Malta’s history, find and bring back treasures as “Gbejniet” cheese Maltese.
- Welcome evening in St. Julians or Naxxar:
- Transfer to St. Julian’s, previously a small fishing port located between two bays, and Spinola Balluta. Today, it is one of the most important tourist centers of Malta.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Incentive-Day: Discovering Gozo in a SUV!
- Transfer by speedboat in Gozo, directly from the coast along the hotel
- This activity can be carried out as a rally or a Cultural Treasure Hunt along with sports (archery, abseiling, ziplines …)
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Continuation of the 4 x 4 in Gozo!
- Return to hotel and free time
- Dinner aboard a schooner
- A francophone guide will explain the history of the Grand Harbour, Valletta and the Three Cities seen during this tour.
- Stop at the Grand Harbour, followed by a cocktail.
- Dance party with DJ after dinner.
- Night at the hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer to the beach north of the island
- Team-building: construction of a boat and sail!
- Lunch in a restaurant on the beach.
- Afternoon relaxation with watersports for those who wish.
- Part of the beach will be privatized for the group with deckchairs and parasols. The most active people will have availability of jetskis, banana rides, parakiting …
- Return to hotel
- Gala Dinner in a beautiful vaulted room located in the hospital of the Knights followed by a dance
- The entertainment that evening will allow you to relive the golden age of the Knights of St. John
- Overnight at the hotel
- Travel through Vienna’s house of music: Introduction to music.
- Discovery of the famous Vienna State Opera.
- Lunch in a restaurant in a museum in Vienna.
- Transfer to the international airport of Vienna.
- 08:30 am: buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 09:30 am: transfer to Pekin airport and assistant to the recording on the flight.
- 10:50 am: takeoff of the flight to Paris
This program can be modified according to your specifications